Re: Small bass starter packs

`

Tell the shop to set it up. They shouldn't charge extra to
deliver an ax in playable condition. If you buy it right off
the wall rack, then it is *supposed to be* [LOL] properly
set up, so as to result in someone liking it enuf to buy it.

Yes ... I know that *in reallity* it will sell based on price,
size, price, name, price, color, and price. But they DO
owe you a simple set up of neck relief, intonation, and
saddle height/radius. And if it ain't right, make them do
it over or else replace the instrument !

`

  • Re: Campagnolo parts (Shimagnolo in the making) - part prices? Best course of action?
    ... *Campagnolo Centaur Rear Hub*, told that the only difference between ... Veloce or anything better quality? ... Campy chain...but the price for a chain seems REALLY, ... bike shop will be able to buy a part and make what is, in all likelihood, a very good margin. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Copying CDs and DVDs to be made legal.
    ... Norman Wells wrote: ... It's normal in any British shop I've ever been in, ... do want, there's a price, and it's take it or leave it. ... They are changing the law because the practice is ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: New Shimano discount parts
    ... based place with 4 very experienced wrenchs that don't come cheap(80+ ... just keepin' everybody happy-type shop. ... maintainence and repair shop. ... hot price comes along. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Silver
    ... bullion market, particularly for small to intermediate sized demand. ... As the price falls, the street demand is soaring and all of a sudden ... One large shop is asking ... and Spot +$3.00 for Silver Eagles. ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: The local guys gets the sale...
    ... I stopped by one of the local welding supply shops today to price compare ... I looked at a Miller 212 with a spool gun. ... Selling a welder package you don't even have in stock doesn't ... Also, it's sometimes helpful to loose a few bucks to shop local, ...
    (sci.engr.joining.welding)