Re: Way OT...Bald

On Sep 14, 5:35 pm, "*e#c" <slammer...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 12, 2:01 pm, Pt <pea...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know I will catch he** on this but I expect it.
My beloved hair left me several years ago and I have been wearing a
hat ever since then.
Nobody knows if I have hair or not.
Not long ago I decided to buy a toupee.
This was much more difficult for me to do than you may think.
It was the right color with some threads of gray.
Over the ears but not real long.
I still wear my hat but I take it off occasionally.
Nobody notices that it is not my real hair.
In time I will stop wearing my hat.
If you're bald take the plunge.
It will change your entire outlook on life.

Pt

Geese, man. David Wilcox is bald, Kim Mitchell is bald....so whats the
biggy?

If you were bald you wouldn't ask.

Pt

  • Re: Way OT...Bald
    ... Nobody knows if I have hair or not. ... I still wear my hat but I take it off occasionally. ... Nobody notices that it is not my real hair. ... In time I will stop wearing my hat. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)