Re: Craigslist and literacy don't mix
- From: ed s <eshamble@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 14:13:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 8, 4:42 pm, Pt <pea...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It has been rough finding a bass player in my area.
About 2 weeks ago I got a reply to my ad from a bass player who was
looking for a classic rock band.
When I replied back he said he just joined another band.
A few days later I posted another ad looking for a bass player.
The same guy replied saying he was looking for a classic rock band.
Now I never met this guy and don't know anything about him.
He replied saying he found a band.
This morning I placed another ad.
The same guy replies again.
I replied back asking if he knows me and doesnt like me?
What is going on?
No reply yet...
I think he has a short memory (420 ?).. better use Charts! on second
though forget him- he'll get lost looking for rehearsals. ed
- Prev by Date: Planned project for Nov - build a Carvin 4-string kit
- Next by Date: Olp fretless?
- Previous by thread: Re: Craigslist and literacy don't mix
- Next by thread: Re: Craigslist and literacy don't mix