- From: Tim <tschnautz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:23:15 -0700 (PDT)
Fender has produced many an instrument in Surf / Seafoam Green. I
don't know. I really see nothing attractive abotu playing a bass
that's the same color as a wedding mint, unless you're playing in some
color theme costume. but a lot of people really like them.
What's the attraction? Is it some kind of a 'cult' color?
- Prev by Date: Re: More fun than a broken string.
- Next by Date: Re: Surf Green....
- Previous by thread: More fun than a broken string.
- Next by thread: Re: Surf Green....