Re: Help settling a bet

In article
<dd7523cd-879b-4b17-9f66-34b533154b65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Javier González Nicolini <jagonzal@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On May 7, 1:06 am, JimmyM <m...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

that's my tuner.  it's very accurate, but you do have to learn how to
read it to get the most accuracy.  there's a tiny bit of play in
there.

I found it a great little tuner, but too brittle - one drop and bye
bye LCD screen :(

In my case, two drops onto a stone flagged floor and a bit of LCD
screen stopped working. Unfortunately it's a rather useful bit.

It seems the CA-30 is obsolete and has been replaced by the CA-1 or
the CA-40. Can anyone tell me which is the better, as they're about
the same price.

--
Mike Fleming

  • Re: Spec for Building a $1000 complete MCE 2005 PC (inc O/S + Remote)?
    ... Best buy also has 300GB Hitachi IDE drives for $167 which is another good ... I don't know much about this brand of MB, but the price seems high. ... I prefer the NVIDIA dual tuner card. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: OT - the encroaching death of analog FM tuners
    ... attractiveness of a lit up midrange-or-higher analog tuner. ... (It also receives FM and AM HD signals.) ... The delivered price ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Had it with Fedora!
    ... what is coming eg in Europe do not buy a new TV without a DVB-t2 tuner ... but here in Canada I bought a dvd TV recorder ... was purely analog. ... the other criteria are met and the price is not significantly different? ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Confused about Tv Tuner
    ... that price is a fairly common "sale" price. ... The tuner mentioned does not have a remote, ... There also is a version of that card without an FM tuner for radio ...