Re: It's really annoying...
- From: Dave Curtis <dbaudiotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 19:56:34 -0400
rOn Thu, 6 May 2010 15:45:04 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"
On May 6, 7:50 am, Dave Curtis <dbaudiot...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 5 May 2010 17:13:36 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c" <slammer...@xxxxxxxxx>
Guitar Players " think " they can play Bass....only to end up soloing
when they get bored from having to have a sense of rhythm.
Not all of them. ;o)
EVERY one I've ever seen, did. Then, they proceed to tell you (in
their smug asswipe way) how much better they are at Bass than
I've never heard you play... ;o)
Btw, I'm not the type that would tell you that even if it were true.
A groin kick soon ensues. I dont care who they are.
Apparently not. Does it matter if you're better at bass than I am?
I like playing both, and according to others, do both quite well (THAT
comes in handy). I've made a lot more money playing bass, and it's an
easier/quicker setup than the guitar rig, so I prefer it, although
I've been playing guitar a lot longer (since '74).
- Prev by Date: Re: Learning without playing?
- Next by Date: Re: It's really annoying...
- Previous by thread: Re: It's really annoying...
- Next by thread: Re: It's really annoying...