Re: Have any of you used these Avatar cabs?

"Kloka-mo'" <BassRobert7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Not THOSE Avatars, but my Neo 2x10 and 115 is a really good buy. Wish I
would have just gotten two 1x12s. Good sounding SOLID cabinets.

Now you're messin' with my head. I've been entertaining the idea of 1x12s
for quite some time. I tried to interview the Ampegs, but I couldn't locate
any. Now they're out of production.

I sometimes play smaller gigs where I can almost get away with my Roland
Bass Cube (1x12, 100 watts). Almost. A solid 1x12 with my Ampeg head might
be perfect.

I might have to drive to friggin' Idaho.

  • Re: Nadals bottles
    ... expressing himself/his youthful semi-mature self and being ... entertaining and getting into Fed's head all at the same time... ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Oh, Im really mad now
    ... Please define tirade, I must have a different meaning than you..... ... And Rae, you are capable of lots and lots of things, but messin' with my ... > someone who is just messin' with their head. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Guy Fieris Map of Douchitude
    ... pictures of the head of the FN with a donkey? ... He's very entertaining on "DDD." ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Shaun the Sheep is back...
    ... Am I the only adult who finds this "children's program" entertaining? ... Thanks for the head up. ... PVR now set. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)