Re: NYE Report
- From: Les Cargill <lcargill99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 18:38:07 -0500
"js" <nothing@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:hhq2p3$kia$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They were playing funk tunes at ear splitting volume, and people were
massively digging it. If that had been here, the Yuppies and Buppies would
have knocked over their Chardonnay heading for the exits after the first
drum hit. But Buffalo being Buffalo, people refused to leave. When I left,
they were on their second or third encore.
Sounds like "the word" hasn't reached Buffalo (or some Rochester clubs) yet. Ear-splitting volume levels are indicative of stupidity raised to an art form.
Dunno about that. I most sincerely wish it were true, but ...
data says otherwise. When people had *money*, they wanted
- Prev by Date: Re: Counting in a tune
- Next by Date: Re: Who started this "vox" thing?
- Previous by thread: Re: NYE Report
- Next by thread: Re: NYE Report