Re: Endpin jack problem on abg

Fairly common problem especially if players don't support their cord
(through strap usually) before plugging in. It's a lot of stress on
the jack. After you replace it, try a light weight cable and let the
strap support the weight and movement. A right angle connector may
help, too.

T.

  • Re: Youngest Level 1 in the world!
    ... Normally the certifying route is a composite motor with motor ejection for a ... Unfortunately the Police thought that Jack was too young for this. ... It was the highlight of my rocketry year to date. ... overwhelming support and very welcome and emotional post for Jack. ...
    (uk.tech.rocketry)
  • Re: Why I Hope Jack Succeeds...
    ... see jack, there's more in this for me than a possible great pin. ... and i support the people who come from where i do.. ... my grandfather was bob 'big daddy' napp.. ... the kiddie rides he had outside the store. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Why I Hope Jack Succeeds...
    ... see jack, there's more in this for me than a possible great pin. ... and i support the people who come from where i do.. ... my grandfather was bob 'big daddy' napp.. ... the kiddie rides he had outside the store. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: intel checksum offload
    ... Anyway, I will appreciate if folks, especially Jack, provide ... why the driver does not support it? ... MSI-X PCI capability field ends up also with being assigned with those ... it was clear that the old multiqueue did not ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Operation American Spirit
    ... their families during an inaugural 16-day cycling tour in which Scalia ... Among those who will be on hand to support Jack are former Congressmen ... JOIN THE RIDE ...
    (rec.bicycles.misc)