Re: Coming home from a gig...
- From: Pt <peatea@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 04:51:16 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 9, 8:23 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"suds mcduff" <sudsmcduff19...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Mike" <tetri...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Nov 8, 6:09 am, bassman2 <vince_angelon...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Driving along. late at night, I thought just how much of a high one is
on..not like a succesful day at work, this is more than that, it is
that inner feeling that only the stage can give you, the adrenalin
that drives you, the feel that all is well in the world, 'know what I
I'm usually more concerned about getting pulled over.
----Being completely sober at 3am is difficult for me?
But you have to be. Otherwise you're drinking at work.- Hide quoted text -
- Prev by Date: Re: Coming home from a gig...
- Next by Date: Re: Recommendations for electrical contact cleaner[s].
- Previous by thread: Re: Coming home from a gig...
- Next by thread: Re: Coming home from a gig...