Re: My Dinner With Corey
- From: coreybenson <coreybenson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:19:14 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 21, 12:41 pm, coreybenson <coreyben...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 21, 9:23 am, Brian Running <brunn...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Since I "retired" back in June, I hardly get on AGB anymore.
Hey, nice to see you surface again. I was beginning to worry about you!
No need to worry. Spent half of July and the first week of August
traveling with little to no interweb connectivity, except as
Getting on AGB requires DECIDING I'm going to pop on, as opposed to
when I had the day job. Fire off 5-6 things, realize I couldn't do any
more than that, pop over to AGB just for fun. Now I'm recording or
moving around, rarely sitting down at my puter.
Give me a ring if you have some time, fella! Love to chat! Or, let me
know when you have some time and I'll call you!
As promised, here are the pics Amy took during/after dinner with John
and his wonderful wife!
- Prev by Date: Re: My Dinner With Corey
- Next by Date: Re: Ever Been Happy to be Fired?
- Previous by thread: Re: My Dinner With Corey
- Next by thread: Re: My Dinner With Corey