Re: 40 takes for a single verse
- From: Rudolf Ziegaus <Rudolf.Ziegaus@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:35:28 +0200
On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:29:47 -0700, just bob wrote:
"Frederic Gelinas" <frederic_gelinas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
At my small home studio, I'm recording a cd with my rock n' roll band.
The guy who sings doesn't really speak english. When singing live, it
doesn't really matters since people are dancing and don't notice the
mistakes. Now that we are recording the songs to cd, the words have to
be pronounced correctly, obviously.
It never stopped the Scorpions!
Um - being a German myself it's kind a hard for me to comment on the accent
of the Scorpions' singer. Does he have a heavy accent? Maybe that's the
reason why they were successful everywhere in the world besides Germany;-)
Just a wild guess: I assume from Frederic's post that the guy he's
referring to has a French accent - since I know a lot of French I can tell
you : many of them have got a horrible accent;-)
- Prev by Date: Re: 18 volt vs. 9 volt
- Next by Date: Re: 40 takes for a single verse
- Previous by thread: Re: 40 takes for a single verse
- Next by thread: Re: 40 takes for a single verse