Re: Most Stereotypical bass of the 80's

Ripper or Grabber
"Gregory Rochford" <gregory_rochford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:DLufl.2244$PE4.884@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey all,

I joined an 80's party band that does it up with costumes, wigs, etc.

What bass would you consider as the bass that most represents the 80's ?

I was thinking a Steinberger, but then I saw this BC Rich Warlock for
$150 in Guitar Center.

What's your choice?

thanks
gr

  • Re: Most Stereotypical bass of the 80s
    ... I joined an 80's party band that does it up with costumes, wigs, etc. ... What bass would you consider as the bass that most represents the 80's? ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Most Stereotypical bass of the 80s
    ... I joined an 80's party band that does it up with costumes, wigs, etc. ... What bass would you consider as the bass that most represents the 80's? ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Most Stereotypical bass of the 80s
    ... I joined an 80's party band that does it up with costumes, wigs, etc. ... What bass would you consider as the bass that most represents the 80's? ... A fretless one so you can sound like everybody that used a fretless in the '80s. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)