Re: OT: Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine

"Thump" <mal.skinner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:a06cc994-13f3-4bab-b923-7b857f1a9707@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've got one of these puppies; I just had a look in the manual.

Quote:

"To re-initialize, turn off power and wait a few seconds. Press and
hold the PLAY and ERASE
buttons while turning on power. Continue holding these buttons down
for at least three
seconds after turning on power."

Also, in the upper right of the window, one of the lines on the
display should say "preset". If it says"user", press the "preset/user"
button until it changes to "preset".

Let us know how it goes.

Thump

The display did say the right things - I noticed that.

I'll try a reset and see if that helps.

Thanks much.

-S-

  • Re: computer turning off
    ... Jo-Anne wrote: ... started turning itself off at night. ... Power Options; make sure the Power scheme chosen is Always On. ... Also, regarding the monitor, would I want to turn it off at all? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Ariens Snowblower Question Regarding Their "Auto Turn" Feature ?
    ... Way back in the old days, about 10 years ago, most all Ariens Snowblowers ... really hard to man-handle the unit in turning it. ... With this, is there power applied during the turn, or is what happens ... OTOH I've got an Ariens walk behind swivel wheel mower that I cant use ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: computer turning off
    ... started turning itself off at night. ... the fan isn't running; and when I turn it back ... Power Options; make sure the Power scheme chosen is Always On. ... Also, regarding the monitor, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • crash
    ... making the sound that you hear when turning off ... I have to turn off by holding the power button. ...
  • Lord of the Rings partial start up
    ... While the machine is trying to complete it's start up, diode L204 ... blinks twice. ... by turning it off, usually for several hours or days and then turning ... When it does finally power all the way up it ...
    (rec.games.pinball)