Re: Pic Or Fingers
- From: "Jose de las Heras" <josenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 00:44:43 -0000
I started out with a pick, after many years playing guitar with one. Playing
with my fingers it felt like going back to school and was very frustrating.
But I love the sound of a finger-plucked bass, with teh soft attack, and how
it responds to soft/harder plucking (you can also change dynamics with a
pick, but it's alwasy sharper in the attack).
So I kept at it and I very rarely use a pick now, only if I am after that
specific sound. Fingerstyle for me.
Current favourite guitar: Fender 'Sambora' Stratocaster
Current favourite bass: Wesley Monarch
- Prev by Date: Re: Lane Baldwin Reality Check (was Re: Kanye West)
- Next by Date: Re: Huh? Wadda-u-know. Fender's 6-string bass
- Previous by thread: Re: Pic Or Fingers
- Next by thread: Re: Pic Or Fingers