Re: Kanye West

"Jim Carr" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4DZ6l.70524$496.26989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lane Baldwin wrote:
What. Ever.

You're acting surprisingly childish.

Coming from you, Jim, I'll take that as a compliment, and thank you. I had
no idea you could be such a pompous and arrogant person. But now that I do,
insults from you take on a whole new meaning (or lack thereof).

Does it make you wonder about your beliefs and the reliability of the
information you receive?

No, it doesn't. It makes me wonder why I ever thought you were a nice
person. I find your entire argument here very mean-spirited, Jim. And I
don't care to take part. But, hey... feel free to keep denigrating.

  • Re: Kanye West
    ... You're acting surprisingly childish. ... Coming from you, Jim, I'll take that as a compliment, and thank you. ... no idea you could be such a pompous and arrogant person. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Halloween Album Choices
    ... pull it off, it's not an insult to the band, it's a compliment to ... Jim. ... Soft Parade would be perfect for Phish. ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Lane Baldwin Reality Check (was Re: Kanye West)
    ... Coming from you, Jim, I'll take that as a compliment, and thank you. ... defense of this arrogant sociopath, You now wonder why you ever thought he ... Welcome to reality. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: FOX orders teen spy pilot
    ... Jim G. wrote: ... Now I know why ABC Family is not a channel that I visit very often. ... compliment). ... sent from a borrowed ipad ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Vbe stuff
    ... Well done, Professor Jon. ... (I mean that as a compliment!) ... ...Jim Thompson ...
    (sci.electronics.design)