Re: Kanye West
- From: "RichL" <rpleavitt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:08:54 -0500
Mike Rieves <mriev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"rakmanenuff" <rakmanenuff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:2dfe76ab-d367-44b6-975f-845d18501f2e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Dec 29, 2:40 am, "Mike Rieves" <mr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
without resorting to artifice and
Throw away your chorus, flange and wah pedals right now.
They *suck*. That's a FACT :)
You sucked the important part out of my statement,
"It's one thing to know what people want and totally another to be
able to perform music that people want without resorting to artifice
Do you use electronics to amplify the sounds of your instruments? How
about microphones? Computers? I know you're a reverb hound. Isn't
that "resorting to artifice and technology"?
It's all relative, man. There's no black and white here.
- Prev by Date: Re: Kanye West
- Next by Date: Re: acoustic bass guitar
- Previous by thread: Re: Kanye West
- Next by thread: Re: Kanye West