cleaning up clear coat finish.
- From: Tim <tschnautz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:09:38 -0800 (PST)
OK, I just bought a Fender BG-30. and the glossy black finish is
beautiful with exception of some scratches. Well, I'm not really sure
how to describe them. more like "blotches" I'd have to say. Kind of
like somebody had rubbed the finish with a plastic material in a spot
right above the sound hole. Sort of like a shirt sleeve button or
something like that. Anyhow, the finish looks smug'd but is only in
the clear coat. Another way I could describe it is it looks like some
really dirty, smudgy fingerprints. Hows a good way to buff it out
and make it shine well?
- Prev by Date: Versace Large Tote Bag Dark Coffee 61205 Collection
- Next by Date: Re: Happy Christmas
- Previous by thread: Versace Large Tote Bag Dark Coffee 61205 Collection
- Next by thread: Re: cleaning up clear coat finish.