Re: I pods...arent they great?

I like my iphone. I HATED Quicktime on my PII 500 box, and itunes took ALL the memory to even open, but now that I have a 1 week old Dell with top specs, I'm happy as hell. It vibrates everytime the phone rings, and still works, after a year +. Don't have the CD, not on itunes? I can usually find on on YouTube, right on the phone. Or save it to the PC, and load it onto the phone. Just need to upgrade to the 3G.

The one thing I DON'T like, is being reception dependant. I miss being able to play a video game ot two, when I'm stuck somewhere with reception, like meetings, or the restroom at work. Meh. There is another thing I don't like, but I'm tired of typing. Ciao!

--
-rob

/(\)
^^

  • Re: disppearing disk drives, faultly programs and slow performance
    ... under processes as using 0 memory and would not show up under the ... Also, almost immediately, Internet Explorer stopped working, the link ... The computer virtually stopped when I tried to update itunes from ... my Cd-rom/DVD-rom drives disappeared. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Which router then?
    ... Sounds like my buggy D-Link. ... There's a couple of nasty bugs sue to lack of onboard memory. ... The latter can be resolved by disabling the DNS ... Even now I have iTunes sharing between the G5 ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: (OT) Mozilla Firefox Advice
    ... new version, but doesn't have the money to buy another computer *or* memory, ... This happened to me with iTunes during a period ... Options, go to the Advanced tab, and select the third tab "Update", there's a ... Mommy loves you too my sweaty litter baby fire ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Waaay OT: Video Playback on a PC
    ... at 400MHz with 512mb of memory. ... into the huge PC market and most modern PCs are so overstuffed with memory ... that the vast majority have something that'll happily run iTunes perfectly ... readers - if I want to subscribe to a podcast in most cases I can just click ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Strange new iTunes playback problems.
    ... as iTunes stays in front, but as soon as it goes into the background then ... Sometimes programs that are left running have memory leaks that take ... you can check on memory usage using the Activity Monitor ... If you want to be lazy, you can just start quitting apps without ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)