Re: Kanye West

Jim Carr wrote:
iarwain wrote:
www.deborahmarquit.com/images/press/full/Interview-Sandra-Berhardt.jpg

Aarrgh! My eyes!

I'd still do her. :-)

I still have the Playboy with her pictorial in it...
Not that I ever still look at it or anything....

Monkey Pi
--
_ _
|o| o , o_,' o_, |o|

  • Re: Play, Want, Bin - pure and simple
    ... Eyes! ... Burning! ... Abu the Monkey was never naughty. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: What computer language is used a lot in the IT industry?
    ... > Heh. ... monkey" in many people's eyes. ... At least "software engineer" has a kind of ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Kanye West
    ... Aarrgh! ... My eyes! ... I still have the Playboy with her pictorial in it... ... but my computer crashes every time I try to ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: oops, I did it again...
    ... Jim Carr wrote: ... This is like those people who say that if they aren't allowed to make prayer in school mandatory, then you are banning it and they are under attack. ... Monkey Pi ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)