Re: Kanye West

iarwain wrote:

He was actually standing in front of the screens. What was cool about
it was what was on the screens, how the color changed, and the
lighting.

Here's a link to one of the songs he did, this is not the one I saw, but it's cool, too:

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/12/15/kanye-wests-singing-on-saturday-night-live-what-did-you-think/

I guess the one I saw is called "Love Lockdown." I couldn't care less about Kanye West or the music, I'm just sayin' the visuals were cool as hell.

  • Re: Metamerism
    ... lighting as before 40 and above 55 you need three times. ... is the amount of TV screens and computer monitors that are not now ... photographs to set the correct colour balance of a device. ... noticed was that in general UK colour programmes had 'more realistic' ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)
  • Re: Metamerism
    ... >> how the level of lighting needs to be increased as you get older. ... >> to set the correct colour balance of a device. ... > other screens, and may be too bright and saturated for home viewing. ... was that in general UK colour programmes had 'more realistic' colours ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)
  • Re: Metamerism
    ... how the level of lighting needs to be increased as you get older. ... to set the correct colour balance of a device. ... other screens, and may be too bright and saturated for home viewing. ... was that in general UK colour programmes had 'more realistic' colours ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)
  • Re: Green Screen Keying - help
    ... and an appropriate chroma keying software. ... have been very dis-satisfied with the price of the screens I've seen in ... problem seems to stem from uneven lighting on the screen. ... My camera is an older, ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • RE: Windows Media Player 10 Sync Problem
    ... WMP 10 will list the ... songs, copied the screens to MS Word, and used that as my master ... > support for the Zen Xtra units, and I installed that to my PC. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)