Re: Young people...
- From: Jim Carr <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 20:35:47 -0700
Brian Running wrote:
That's an interesting point. Maybe having been fed a diet of concentrated crap the younger crowd is especially appreciative when they finally hear some decent music. Imagine having been raised on dancing boy bands, pop tarts and hip hop, and then hearing real rock and blues. It would be like awakening from a coma....
As a matter of fact, I can imagine that. I was raised on The Ohio Express, The Archies, The Cowsills and the 1910 Fruitgum Company -- among many others in the genre --
I *love* that stuff. I have 45s in my mother's attic.
This link is to my kid doing baby sign language a while back. The music, though, is pure bubble gum in the above genre. Actually, Brian, I think you commented on it way back when.
- Prev by Date: Re: Booze vs Reality
- Next by Date: Re: At:t all UK players lurking here
- Previous by thread: Re: Young people...
- Next by thread: Re: Young people...