news:NF2Zk.2608$dc4.2129@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:btQYk.14474$kn7.13965@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Mike Rieves" <mriev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7XKYk.2306$YU6.789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Jim Carr" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:EqKYk.5944$%M6.4497@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I'll be over to your house straightaway to spray paint designs all
over it. You will be OK with that. Wanna pursue the dog issue again?
You lost last time.

First, I don't get the whole spray paint reference. Second, do think
that people actually win and lose in on-line discussions? If so, that
certainly explains a lot. And third, I don't ever remember getting
into it with you all that much about your rants on shooting dogs.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with shooting dogs, as long as the dogs
have had gun safety training and have a permit to carry, and they
aren't shooting at me. :-)

They slobber all over perfectly good guns.

Give 'em an M16, those things will fire regardless of how wet you get
'em!

Yeah, but still, it's a matter of respect for a nicely made tool. Dogs
should be about 50 feet away from the front of the gun.

Depends on the dog. I know some dogs that have better manners (and better
sense!), that some of the folks who hang around here. I've even known a
couple of dogs that I'd seriously consider taking a bullet for. In any
event, I say give 'em a sporting chance, make it about 1000 meters in front
of the gun. If one can't hit a dog-sized target at 1000 meters, one
shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. Unless, of course, it's a pistol, then a
couple hundred meters is a fair distance.

Bwahahahaha! Carr should be stopping by shortly....

I dunno, even Jim might be able to sense the trap about to spring shut here.

  • Re: The 16 year old singer review.....
    ... should be about 50 feet away from the front of the gun. ... known a couple of dogs that I'd seriously consider taking a bullet for. ... In any event, I say give 'em a sporting chance, make it about 1000 meters ... so I think 1000 meters with a rifle (as long as you aren't ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: The 16 year old singer review.....
    ... should be about 50 feet away from the front of the gun. ... I know some dogs that have better manners (and ... In any event, I say give 'em a sporting chance, make it about 1000 meters ... arsenal is capable of either shot even if I thought I could do it. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: The 16 year old singer review.....
    ... should be about 50 feet away from the front of the gun. ... known a couple of dogs that I'd seriously consider taking a bullet for. ... In any event, I say give 'em a sporting chance, make it about 1000 meters ... so I think 1000 meters with a rifle (as long as you aren't ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: OT:This is why people need to be armed
    ... I like to shoot my gun. ... I got lucky as I was half sitting in my car when I heard them ... If I run across this pack of dogs, will the sheriff or the forest ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)