Re: The 16 year old singer review.....
- From: Jim Carr <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:31:14 -0700
You actually think that teenagers *want* their parents hanging around?
Sometimes they do, unless their parents are pieces of shit.
Really? Well, I've coached little league sports. Rare is the kid who goes anywhere near his parents until it is time to leave, *especially* during tryouts. The experiences were the same when I was a kid.
Music and drama auditions in school mostly take place without the parents there. I remember a few kids being very embarrassed when a parent showed up to watch the audition. Kids liked having their parents there for the performance, but most wanted anything more than a quick hug after the show. After that it was get out of my way, you're cramping my style.
No kid would dream of having a parent along on a job interview.
It has nothing to do with how good the parents are. Teenagers are typically working hard at asserting their independence. Google Teenagers and Independence in case this is new to you.
Write a wise saying and your name will live forever.
- Prev by Date: Re: The 16 year old singer review.....
- Next by Date: Re: The 16 year old singer review.....
- Previous by thread: Re: The 16 year old singer review.....
- Next by thread: Re: The 16 year old singer review.....