Re: Joe The Pianist?
- From: Jim Carr <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:20:50 -0700
The point, if any, is that there aren't any obvious cheap answers to major problems. I can tell you, though, if your company is in financial trouble you don't fix it by cutting advertising; you increase your spending on advertising in hopes of increasing sales. The same principle holds true in your "skill positions".
Wrong. You spend on advertising an amount that will provide a reasonable return on your investment. Too little and you get no return. Too much and you're wasting your money. If it's the wrong kind of advertising, it doesn't matter how much you spend.
Sometimes cutting advertising is the right thing to do. Sometimes it is not.
Hiring the *right* person at a skill position, of course, is a good idea. But that doesn't automatically mean spending more money.
Write a wise saying and your name will live forever.
- Prev by Date: Re: Joe The Pianist?
- Next by Date: Re: Joe The Pianist?
- Previous by thread: Re: Joe The Pianist?
- Next by thread: Re: Joe The Pianist?