Re: To rehearse or not to rehearse....

Thank you. Seriously. Someone gets it.

To the rest: for the umpteenth time, I'm NOT saying "band rehearsal is bad".
I AM saying a) there are much more efficient ways of getting up to speed. b)
musicians who DON'T want to rehearse are NOT arrogant/mercenary/whatever,
they just don't NEED to rehearse. c) if your rehearsal goal is social, not
business, then you don't even need to be in this thread.

If you're having a real problem with this, then you SERIOUSLY need to look
at your own skills and abilities, and those of your band - as well as WHY
you are so resistant to the idea that a good player can walk onstage and
play as well as "Ol' Bubba" who has been with you for 6 years.

Good pliers won't stay in the basement very long. That's not an opinion;
that's a FACT.

"Gary Rosen" <garymrosen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message