Re: Inspecting the new member of the family - truss rod adjustments
- From: "littleroots" <littleroootsNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:05:42 -0000
"Pt" <peatea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Nov 1, 7:21 pm, Mike <tetri...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for any truss rod and/or logo removal advice!
I have a 4 string Olp.
Very sensitive to weather changes.
I have to adjust the truss rod a few times a year.
See if you can find a musicman decal on ebay.
Or maybe change the neck to a musicman neck.
Then you'll need a musicman amp.
My Musicman Sterling is like that too, just a little tweak every now and
- Prev by Date: Re: Bootsy's 5 pickups
- Next by Date: Re: Bootsy's 5 pickups
- Previous by thread: Re: Inspecting the new member of the family - truss rod adjustments
- Next by thread: Re: Inspecting the new member of the family - truss rod adjustments