Re: Finger wounded

"Sympa" <makhno2000@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:48fb7f40$0$23897$426a74cc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I cut 1/2 cm my medium left finger slice with a cutter 6 months ago.
Hopefully my nerves weren't touch.
BUT I'm right handed and now when I use this finger to press my bass
string it hurt a lot just in the place I was cut.
I'm very frustrated not to be able to play. I'm beginner so my finger
arent yet hard at the top, but taking a lot of pleasure to play.

So I'm looking for a technique to make the pain less important.
Perhaps to have string bigger or less tighten or to put a protection
on the finger....

Do you have an idea ?

THANKS A LOT in advance

PS/ sorry for my bad english

Go to the pharmacy and ask - there are products you can put on the area
to protect it until it fully heals. Even a small, tightly fit bandage
can help. I have heard of people even using a small amount of glue but
I've never tried that and wouldn't recommend it.

-S-

  • BRIDGE CLOSED LOOP
    ... that it interferes with a smooth stroke but not so loose the cue shaft ... I wash it in soft soap every night after play and let it dry so ... Buy a sure shot glove and magic polishing papers and carry them in your ... closed loop with the index finger over the top of the shaft obstructs ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: BRIDGE CLOSED LOOP
    ... that it interferes with a smooth stroke but not so loose the cue shaft ... I wash it in soft soap every night after play and let it dry so ... Buy a sure shot glove and magic polishing papers and carry them in your ... closed loop with the index finger over the top of the shaft obstructs ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: fast twitch potential and coordination
    ... each time you played a note and it would take you forever to play anything. ... Right left coordination of sufficient precision to get a good legato tone ... so scales have been until now the only way to ... Instead of considering the motion of every individual finger ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Hey, Socrates
    ... extention of 'm' finger. ... You can play very ... stroke, ... way difficult to practice the long stroke playing lightly, ...