Adam Clayton on "Ratlle and Hum"

I hadn't heard this movie in donkey's years. It was on VH1 last night.

I dunno how they did it, but that might be the best bass tone ever
cut to any media.

--
Les Cargill

  • VH1 orders "Single Ladies" scripted series
    ... VH1 Greenlights New Movie 'Single Ladies' to Series ... television today," says Executive Producer, Queen Latifah. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: The Bugs in the "Starship Troopers" film
    ... Pearl Harbor didn't really need spinning. ... I dunno, I recall some pretty smug demonization in films, ... simultaneously more competent and less smug than the movie depiction. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Simpson Movie reviews
    ... Oh, it's funny, it's just..... ... dunno, something that's been bugging me since ... I'm not a movie fan. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Unit pricing come-ons
    ... Totally excellent movie. ... Jesus should come back that way. ... I dunno why he'd want to come ... I want the wine recipe and the one that stretches fish to feed 1000's ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: New Spider-Man movie - officially crap
    ... Dunno about the movie, but that costume has gotta go! ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)