Re: ITT: You help me buy an 8 track recorder
- From: Pt <peatea@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:31:19 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 6, 10:39 am, coreybenson <coreyben...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dude, I've asked before... I just gotta ask again. Why do you hit the
enter key after EVERY sentence?
In the late 80's-early 90's I was a forums operator on several Chicago
area based BBS's.
Technology was much different in those days.
If I wrote a message with the sentences following each other you would
have to scroll horizontally to read it all.
Thus I changed to one line per sentence so people could read it
without having to scroll.
This practice has stayed with me through the years and I don't plan on
You may notice that others who have been posting messages since that
era also do this.
Just think of it as reading song verses or poetry.
- Prev by Date: Re: Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0
- Next by Date: Re: Fall Asleep
- Previous by thread: Re: ITT: You help me buy an 8 track recorder
- Next by thread: Re: ITT: You help me buy an 8 track recorder