Re: Just Tried Tapewounds

On Mar 14, 12:36�am, josephnby...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I bought a pair of the fender tapewounds and was very disappointed. I
bought the LaBella and was blown away. NO comparison between the two.
Used them on a Fender Jazz fretless.

Perhaps if you bought a complete set instead of just a pair of strings
you would have had better results.

Sorry, couldn't resist.......

Relevant Pages

  • Re: String recommendations
    ... and definitely easy on the fingerboard ... Yeah, I bought the LaBella "Deep Talkin' Bass" through Carvin, too. ... I bought them after watching videos about the Rob Allen basses. ...
  • xp startup painfully slow
    ... bought this p4 with xp home a year ago and turned it on ... and was blown away by how quick it started up after only ... Have run norton utilities and virus scans updated windows ...
  • Re: Price check Silverball Mania
    ... I just bought one of these a few months ago...the playfield wasn't oo ... not blown out like you see with a lot of these machines. ... backglass was very nice....very little flaking and I only paid $200. ...