Re: I left AGB and Jim Carr is still lharassing me!

"Nil" <rednoise+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 03 Mar 2008, "Mike Rieves" <mriev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
alt.guitar.bass:

Just wanted everyone here to know. I left AGB, and Jim Carr
followed me to alt.music.home-studio, where he hasn't averaged
posting more than one message a month, harrassing me again.

Shut up, you big baby.

How would you like it if someone were following you around harassing you?
I'm trying to resolve this without getting involved in a flame war.

  • Re: I left AGB and Jim Carr is still lharassing me!
    ... posting more than one message a month, harrassing me again. ... Shut up, you big baby. ... How would you like it if someone were following you around harassing you? ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • AWOL
    ... We did find out that my son and his wife and going to have another ... I want to make a baby quilt ... Will try and start posting more. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: looking for obsolete part
    ... > baby steps, as I don't have the cash or know-how to dive right in. ... > most of my own vehicle maintenance (I TRY to avoid brake and tranny work), ... > who tried to resolder/rework them, but no luck. ... Posting the part number here helps. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
  • Re: Anyone remember Frank Sinatra?
    ... But it is very sad even though he was not a well man and knew he may not have long with his baby. ... I had photos of Frank and Emilie together, ... His posting name was Frank t2. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)