Re: To the myspace users.....a question

Jim Carr wrote:

What is *supposed* to happen on MySpace is that you can set your own preference for whether music is played automatically. You need an account on MySpace, and you need to be logged in to that account when browsing for that setting to work. Sometimes the system works, sometimes it doesn't.

Hell's gonna freeze over before I have a myspace account so it ain't ever gonna work for me.

The only real advantage of MySpace is that it's free. Other than that it's pretty crappy.

Which is why I'll never have an account. With all the free media hosting available a person should be able to in a couple of hours build a website on their service provider account that's easily as good as a myspace page.
.