Re: To the myspace users.....a question

Jim Carr wrote:

What is *supposed* to happen on MySpace is that you can set your own preference for whether music is played automatically. You need an account on MySpace, and you need to be logged in to that account when browsing for that setting to work. Sometimes the system works, sometimes it doesn't.

Hell's gonna freeze over before I have a myspace account so it ain't ever gonna work for me.

The only real advantage of MySpace is that it's free. Other than that it's pretty crappy.

Which is why I'll never have an account. With all the free media hosting available a person should be able to in a couple of hours build a website on their service provider account that's easily as good as a myspace page.

  • Re: Whose MySpace is it, anyway?
    ... > numbers on MySpace. ... you can make changes to your new account. ... I didn't try making any of them "friends" ... > the personal information they post about themselves on their profiles. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Whose MySpace is it, anyway?
    ... > MySpace is very scary indeed. ... > Unbeknownst to me my dd11 had an account. ... I have to keep careful eyes on her and the ... do on the internet is NOT considered private, ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: What tune for a group project?
    ... It would need to be a PD tune so no copyrights are infringed on. ... I don't think the MySpace thing is a good vehicle for a single-song ... For a single-song project, I think we'll need a different approach, ... set up an rmmga account at MySpace, but they really want only one ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: To the myspace users.....a question
    ... preference for whether music is played automatically. ... account on MySpace, and you need to be logged in to that account when ... Hell's gonna freeze over before I have a myspace account so it ain't ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: To the myspace users.....a question
    ... music auto starts on any web page I'm OUTTA THERE. ... preference for whether music is played automatically. ... You need an account on MySpace, and you need to be logged in to that account when browsing for that setting to work. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)