Re: First Real Gig

On Oct 31, 8:55 am, Mike <tetri...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 31, 2:14 pm, Jerry <jerrya...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I played my first real gig yesterday at a school Halloween party with
four seasoned musicians playing classic rock and blues. The songs I
didn't know the keyboardist played the bass parts until I picked it
up. I was nervous all day long in anticipation but did pretty good and
was invited to play with them again for a holiday party in December. I
wish it were sooner but at the same time I'm glad I have some time to
learn some of the songs I didn't know yesterday.

--
Jerry

You left out the part about the babes going crazy for you. That did
happen, right??

Right, yeah, I forgot to mention that. They all left their guys at
their tables for us. They didn't look at me or talk to me directly but
I know they meant to.

--
Jerry

.