Re: First Real Gig

On Oct 31, 8:55 am, Mike <tetri...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 31, 2:14 pm, Jerry <jerrya...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I played my first real gig yesterday at a school Halloween party with
four seasoned musicians playing classic rock and blues. The songs I
didn't know the keyboardist played the bass parts until I picked it
up. I was nervous all day long in anticipation but did pretty good and
was invited to play with them again for a holiday party in December. I
wish it were sooner but at the same time I'm glad I have some time to
learn some of the songs I didn't know yesterday.

--
Jerry

You left out the part about the babes going crazy for you. That did
happen, right??

Right, yeah, I forgot to mention that. They all left their guys at
their tables for us. They didn't look at me or talk to me directly but
I know they meant to.

--
Jerry

  • Re: Nice thing to hear
    ... I know this blues guitar player who ... it isn't really old since he writes the songs himself. ... recording system to add a bass to his CD ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Nice thing to hear
    ... I know this blues guitar player who ... it isn't really old since he writes the songs himself. ... recording system to add a bass to his CD ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: First Real Gig
    ... four seasoned musicians playing classic rock and blues. ... didn't know the keyboardist played the bass parts until I picked it ... learn some of the songs I didn't know yesterday. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: First Real Gig
    ... four seasoned musicians playing classic rock and blues. ... didn't know the keyboardist played the bass parts until I picked it ... learn some of the songs I didn't know yesterday. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: ANNOUCNEMENT - Deeper Blues CD Now Available
    ... songs or full CD at www.digstation.com/deeperblues. ... all but one original Blues. ... Keep Thumpin', Lane... ... Ask not what bass can do for you...Ask what YOU can do for bass. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)