Re: First Real Gig

On Oct 31, 8:14 am, Jerry <jerrya...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I played my first real gig yesterday at a school Halloween party with
four seasoned musicians playing classic rock and blues. The songs I
didn't know the keyboardist played the bass parts until I picked it
up. I was nervous all day long in anticipation but did pretty good and
was invited to play with them again for a holiday party in December. I
wish it were sooner but at the same time I'm glad I have some time to
learn some of the songs I didn't know yesterday.

--
Jerry

Excellent!
Try to get a list of songs for the next one.

Pt

.