Re: First Real Gig

On Oct 31, 8:14 am, Jerry <jerrya...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I played my first real gig yesterday at a school Halloween party with
four seasoned musicians playing classic rock and blues. The songs I
didn't know the keyboardist played the bass parts until I picked it
up. I was nervous all day long in anticipation but did pretty good and
was invited to play with them again for a holiday party in December. I
wish it were sooner but at the same time I'm glad I have some time to
learn some of the songs I didn't know yesterday.

--
Jerry

Excellent!
Try to get a list of songs for the next one.

Pt

  • Re: Why I Never Learned to Sight Read - A Sad Story
    ... TV themes, kids songs, oversimplified pop songs and the like. ... As I got older I was playing acoustic guitar and bass. ... in tab. ... These books had tab and standard notation, ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Bill Wyman interview
    ... Bill Wyman left The Rolling Stones in 1992. ... he learned from some of the great bass players before him. ... band together in '85, for Ronnie Lane of The Faces, when he had MS and we ... write some songs together." ...