Re: What am I missing?
- From: Jim Kelley <jwkelley@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:37:58 -0700
On Oct 10, 1:37 pm, Jim Kelley <jwkel...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 9, 3:47 pm, Jim Kelley <jwkel...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
How long they remain too subtle for you will depend on how much you
play, and how much of an ear you develop.
Hmmmph. I've been playing bass for 35 years and I play a $101 dollar
bass that I think is great.
Is it a $101 bass because of its value, or because of its price?
Perhaps you would agree that it can be subtle differences which make the difference in value, if not in cost.
- Prev by Date: Re: What am I missing?
- Next by Date: Re: Disgusting Harmonies
- Previous by thread: Re: What am I missing?
- Next by thread: Re: What am I missing?