Re: plectrum players
- From: suds mcduff <sudsmcduff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 06:35:43 -0400
Jim Carr wrote:
As for picks, there are a lot of great bass players who use them. Gary Talent (Springsteen and the E-Street band) used a pick on many classic basslines, though he uses his fingers just as often.
Has anyone figured out how to slap with a pick?
---I have enough trouble with alternating octaves and fifths.
It seems much easier fingerstyle.
Maybe it's just me, but I feel sorta restricted with a pick.
- Prev by Date: Re: plectrum players
- Next by Date: Re: plectrum players
- Previous by thread: Re: plectrum players
- Next by thread: Re: plectrum players