Re: plectrum players

Jim Carr wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

As for picks, there are a lot of great bass players who use them. Gary Talent (Springsteen and the E-Street band) used a pick on many classic basslines, though he uses his fingers just as often.

Has anyone figured out how to slap with a pick?

---I have enough trouble with alternating octaves and fifths.
It seems much easier fingerstyle.
Maybe it's just me, but I feel sorta restricted with a pick.

  • Re: plectrum players
    ... Gary Talent (Springsteen and the E-Street band) used a pick on many classic basslines, though he uses his fingers just as often. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: plectrum players