Re: Don't go dirt biking before a gig

Jay S wrote:
Just a little safety announcement from someone who knows.
Photos for the not so faint of heart are here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v645/jay-stevens/ouch/

A hand injury before the gig...the worst!
The show must go on, I played with one finger on my right hand, a knee injury and some right leg road rash.

How do you play with those stubby little hands anyway? :-)

I hope everything heals quickly. Ouch!

  • Re: Dont go dirt biking before a gig
    ... Photos for the not so faint of heart are here: ... A hand injury before the gig...the worst! ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Dont go dirt biking before a gig
    ... Photos for the not so faint of heart are here: ... A hand injury before the gig...the worst! ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Dont go dirt biking before a gig
    ... Photos for the not so faint of heart are here: ... A hand injury before the gig...the worst! ... How do you play with those stubby little hands anyway? ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Dont go dirt biking before a gig
    ... Photos for the not so faint of heart are here: ... A hand injury before the gig...the worst! ... What kind of gloves were you wearing? ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: If you think Carrick-na-Rede is bad ....
    ... Why would anyone build this walkway in the first place? ... but definitely not for me or the faint of heart! ... Article about it and couple good photos here. ...
    (soc.culture.irish)