Re: Van Halen rehearsal video on Youtube

"Atomic Punk" <theatomkid@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Anyone else want to be made to cry?

The tears you see in my eyes are from laughing at you! :-)

You mean the tears of a clown?

Nope, I mean tears for a clown...
Hey, why are you picking on me, I like Van Halen...

  • Re: OT - Dry weather
    ... Using artificial tears is a must for me, during the driest times I use them about once an hour. ... I wake up every 2 hours with dry eyes that require artificial tears. ... From reading up and asking my ophthalmologist, I learned that natural tears are made up of three layers; the outer oily layer, the middle watery layer and the inner mucus layer. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • NBC - My Richard Pryor comment
    ... and I'm sitting here laughing until tears come out of my eyes ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Photic Sneeze syndrome
    ... bright sunlight suddenly hits there eyes. ... chances of survival of those with photic sneeze syndrome. ... Why tears in response to light? ... the main optic nerve creates a biochemical short-circuit, ...
    (rec.org.mensa)
  • Re: In memorial ... John Lennon
    ... news made one of my eyes break water, and shortly thereafter, the t.v. ... yes, bob, you brainwashed ex-jesus freak; ... tears of relief and joy, and laughing with horror and delight. ... Actually, I SWEAR TO G-D, it had more to do with Aunt Sally than Bob. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Unusual Eyeglasses Dilemma
    ... It's unlikely that you would have any difficulty until after the glasses are ... The glasses with minus 3 diopters would only be used for reading ... stinging feeling in my eyes. ... my tears would sting my eyes ...
    (sci.med.vision)