Re: songs, groups etc.....
- From: "Mike Rieves" <mriev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:43:07 -0500
"Pt" <peatea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sep 7, 12:50 pm, Fletch <geoffarn...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What you need is someone who can stay on pitch. Pitch correction
sounds like a 'magic bullet', but if a singer can't sing, why are they
called a singer?
Find a real singer.
There really are not many singers either amateur or pro who are always
For those who are a little off sometimes, the pitch corrector is a
A pitch corrector isn't a magic bullet, it is a useful tool, sometimes,
but keep in mind that sometimes intentionally missing the pitch by a bit can
actually add to the impact of the song.
- Prev by Date: Re: Band Woes
- Next by Date: Re: An experiment in Attitude
- Previous by thread: Re: songs, groups etc.....
- Next by thread: Re: Amazing chick singer on YouTube