Re: Yeh, I'm obnoxious - Free Music Rant

"coreybenson" <coreybenson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I just wanted to let you know that I have a similar setup. I own a little
shop where people come to listen to music. I'm looking for people to come
and serve coffee. I can't pay you, but I'll let you listen to the music
for
free. I'll promote your coffee serving skills on my website and serve as
reference for when you want to get a paying job serving coffee. Thanks!

LOL - Mind if I steal that?

Not at all. I don't know why it irks me so much since there is no shortage
of people willing to take a gig like that. I think in a small coffee shop
I'd be happy if they said they would put out a tip jar and match whatever
tips you got. At least that's something.

  • Re: comparing home made espresso to coffee shop
    ... I still think it's nice to walk into a shop sometimes, ... fed my wife the whole line about saving money on coffee buy purchasing ... Mazzer Mini cost me about $1500. ... OTOH, I've given up roasting. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: YSID
    ... point of a coffee shop is to bring together customers who wish to buy ... Provided you can pay and the shop is taking customers, ... not be able to sell anything at the moment: ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Halloumi Cheese - yum!
    ... cheese shop was next to the nut shop which was next to the coffee shop, ... kinds and coffee beans from all over the world. ... so I am used to the foods and traditions from ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Cigar Content Circa June 11, 2011
    ... coffee shop or what have you. ... "registered" guns in the USoA. ... out-of-staters with permits who were carrying in Philadelphia. ... Here open carry is a very big deal, so you see a lot of it in coffee ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: scooters (With, IMHO, an idiotic name)
    ... My advice would be to WORK behind the bar of a shop whose ... you will learn next to nothing at all about coffee ... maintain quality standards, take care of their employees, and keep the ...
    (alt.coffee)