Re: Yeh, I'm obnoxious - Free Music Rant

"coreybenson" <coreybenson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I just wanted to let you know that I have a similar setup. I own a little
shop where people come to listen to music. I'm looking for people to come
and serve coffee. I can't pay you, but I'll let you listen to the music
for
free. I'll promote your coffee serving skills on my website and serve as
reference for when you want to get a paying job serving coffee. Thanks!

LOL - Mind if I steal that?

Not at all. I don't know why it irks me so much since there is no shortage
of people willing to take a gig like that. I think in a small coffee shop
I'd be happy if they said they would put out a tip jar and match whatever
tips you got. At least that's something.

.