Re: this is okay!! (funky woman on bass)
- From: Brian Running <brunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:41:58 GMT
The latter. She's also participated in some on-line forums (fenderforum, for one).
What don't you like?
It's not that I don't like anything about it, Glenn, it's just that I don't see anything special about it. For one, how many of these videos do we have to see, someone in their bedroom, with a poor-quality computer camera, dressed up in some variation of a clown costume, mugging for a camera? Hasn't this been done already? For another, there sure ain't anything special about the playing or the singing, it's typical of the self-absorbed, amateurish stuff you see any time, any day on YouTube. What's special? Are we supposed to like it just because it's on YouTube? Doesn't there have to be something special or notable about something before we distinguish it from the piles and piles of similar garbage out there?
- Prev by Date: Re: legato playing and bass solos
- Next by Date: Re: this is okay!! (funky woman on bass)
- Previous by thread: Re: this is okay!! (funky woman on bass)
- Next by thread: Re: this is okay!! (funky woman on bass)