Re: legato playing and bass solos
- From: "Clive - Selectron" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:08:44 +0100
"Brian Running" <brunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"trolls" are people who say things just to provoke a reaction, that's
not what i'm doing at all.
In addition, "trolls" are also people that either delude themselves that
there's nothing provocative about their posts, or have some sort of
psychological disorder that prevents them from seeing what's provocative
about their posts.
You said that bassists who play staccato solos lack musical instinct and
are not intelligent. If you can't see that saying this will provoke
negative reactions, then you've got some real problems there, Bocephus.
Not too sure of the Hank Williams connection
here but it made me laugh!
- Prev by Date: Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage
- Next by Date: Re: this is okay!! (funky woman on bass)
- Previous by thread: Re: legato playing and bass solos
- Next by thread: Re: legato playing and bass solos