Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage
- From: "Nick Cassimatis" <nickpc0spam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:08:12 -0400
"tom" <v@xxxxx> wrote in message news:13db5tq4hiu244a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Aug 29, 7:30 am, "Danko" <dankoxy-znakic-k...@se-mice-
And how about a guy who is trying to make a contact with the
audience with a story or a joke, and his bandmates smirk at his
My opinion on this is unless you have a very good front person who
makes good contact with the audience....Shut up and play your bass!
He who laughs last has a good backup!
- Prev by Date: Re: Running sound while playing and Bryston for sale
- Next by Date: Re: legato playing and bass solos
- Previous by thread: Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage
- Next by thread: Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage