Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage

"tom" <v@xxxxx> wrote in message news:13db5tq4hiu244a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pt wrote:
On Aug 29, 7:30 am, "Danko" <dankoxy-znakic-k...@se-mice-
fly.srk.fer.hr> wrote:
And how about a guy who is trying to make a contact with the
audience with a story or a joke, and his bandmates smirk at his
efforts?

Danko

My opinion on this is unless you have a very good front person who
makes good contact with the audience....Shut up and play your bass!

Pt

Or guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3PriJ31M70

Ouch...

--
Nick Cassimatis

He who laughs last has a good backup!

  • Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage
    ... and his bandmates smirk at his efforts? ... My opinion on this is unless you have a very good front person who ... somebody in the band needs to talk to the audience. ... It's not enough just to make music, even wonderful music, you want the audience to like you, so you have to have someone show them a personality that's likable. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage
    ... audience with a story or a joke, and his bandmates smirk at his ... My opinion on this is unless you have a very good front person who ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage
    ... audience with a story or a joke, and his bandmates smirk at his ... My opinion on this is unless you have a very good front person who ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage
    ... audience with a story or a joke, and his bandmates smirk at his ... My opinion on this is unless you have a very good front person who ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: bad mouthing and joking on stage
    ... story or a joke, and his bandmates smirk at his efforts? ... My opinion on this is unless you have a very good front person who ... makes good contact with the audience....Shut up and play your bass! ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)