Re: Anyone Ever Play a Gibson Ripper Bass?
- From: Les Cargill <lcargill@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:56:40 -0400
Mike Fleming wrote:
In article <MHuyi.16569$mp6.15358@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike
Rieves" <mriev@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
"SheaNC" <scomerford@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:dMednWYP4MPi-FfbnZ2dnUVZ_vGinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe don't need to invade you, we can afford to buy you.I had a Gibson Grabber. I thought it was okay until one day when I opened it up to find... a listening device planted by British Intelligence! AAUUGGHH!I love when that happens, I get to feed them all sorts of false information, and have the satisfaction of knowing that I have once again done my part in helping stave off the inevitable British re-invasion of the US. :-)
Think carefully about it. *Lots* of trailer parks, banjos and
red-nose pit bulls out there...
The Empire grew its fastest after you were shut of us :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Worst ... gig ... ever!
- Next by Date: Re: A Bass In Bali -- Quiet Electronics
- Previous by thread: Re: Anyone Ever Play a Gibson Ripper Bass?
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone Ever Play a Gibson Ripper Bass?