Re: Giving Notice (to a band)

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:cc0a7115a06c543e47e5a2db30cef54b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <7E3si.1$zp5.0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Mike Rieves" <mriev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I may be old fashioned, but I think in person, face to face, it the
only
way to give notice, whether it's a job, a band, or a relationship that
you're leaving. Anything else is chickenshit in my book. You'll never
have
anything to be ashamed of if you do it that way. So what if they insult
or
belittle you, you know that you did the adult thing, and they're the
childish ones.

You're not old fashioned. You're just a hypocritical, sociopathic piece of
pig shit who is devoid of moral conscience and who is hardly in a credible
position to pontificate about adult vs childish behavior.

Speaking of childish behavior......

.