Re: Big Bottom
- From: "Lane Baldwin" <lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:04:37 GMT
"Brian Running" <brunning@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thank you, Buzz Killington, for rescuing us from our deficient senses of
Bet you're a hoot at parties, too...
Still touchy because you couldn't understand my point about bad blues
bands? I really had you figured all wrong, Lane. I'd be sorry I wasted
the gas, just to get big-timed by you, but it was at least a fun road trip
with my son.
Bro... I was *kidding*. No offense meant... seriously...hence the lolol at
the end.... I thought the "Buzz Killington" thing would have given it away
Keep Thumpin', Lane...
Ask not what bass can do for you...Ask what YOU can do for bass.
www.laneonbass.com | www.myspace.com/lanebaldwin
www.deeperblues.com | www.myspace.com/deeperblues
www.basstalkradio.com | www.myspace.com/basstalkradio
www.eden-electronics.com | www.myspace.com/edenelectronics
- Prev by Date: Re: Worst bass amp you've played through
- Next by Date: Re: Both sides of the coin....
- Previous by thread: Re: Big Bottom
- Next by thread: Re: Big Bottom