Re: gig coming : no stress, no $$$, but fun.
- From: iarwain <iarwain_8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:07:37 -0700
BUT, when you're just playing bass and they applaud you feel like hopefully some of it is for you. When you sang the lead and they applaud you take it personally.
Heh, heh. True, true.
When I've been just playing bass and they've applauded I've hoped some
of it was for me, even if it was on a subconscious level. You know
what they say, when the guitar messes up no one notices but when the
bass messes up it's immediately apparent. OR no one notices the bass
unless it messes up, then it sticks out like a sore thumb. Despite
this, playing bass has never made me nervous - except once when I was
doing a duo and didn't know any of the songs :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Me teach bass???
- Next by Date: Re: Gig Kits: What's In Yours?
- Previous by thread: Re: gig coming : no stress, no $$$, but fun.
- Next by thread: Re: gig coming : Follow up.