Re: high-end cables, expert opinion
- From: "Kloka-mo'" <RobZon5XXX@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 23:10:06 -0500
"Todd H." <bmiawmb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Kloka-mo'" <RobZon5XXX@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
"BW" <barrybassist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The other day I asked a friend his opinion on Monster
The other day, a co-worker told me he HAD to get a Monster Cable for his
Hi-Def TV. I asked "WHY Monster"? He said it was because his wife told
to. Apparently they did an A/B swap on a friend's TV, and the result was
dramatic. I was overwhelmed with all the posts here, running through my
mind, considered the wife factor, and just let it go...
Do I win a cookie or something?
Rob, ask that coworker if he's running analog or digital video to that
Millington, TN. I'm betting on analog.
Their Wal-Mart closes.
9pm, every night.
-rob Bartlett, TN
- Prev by Date: Re: Ping Todd H!
- Next by Date: Re: Ping Todd H!
- Previous by thread: Re: high-end cables, expert opinion
- Next by thread: Re: high-end cables, expert opinion