Lefty wants to Learn Bass
- From: gnosticbeast <hoor_pa_kraat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 00:17:20 -0000
Quick rundown, I'm left handed, play the drums. I have held a bass
maybe twice in my 27 years.
My right fingers are very good and quick and tapping patterns and
rhythms on any hard surface. My left hand is not quite as good as the
right, but I lead with my left hand, from years of playing drums.
My question, which part of the bass would benefit more from my speedy
right finger and patterns, the fret or the pickups? Should I get a
left handed bass and just practice my left hand to get better? Since
my right hand is already fairly developed for bass playing, which
guitar would be better to allow for quickest learning?
I hope my question is clear, I'm in a bit of a hurry but wanted to get
this question out there.
If anyone has any recommendations for good basses under $300 that that
rock out, traditional style and slap....
- Prev by Date: Some nice bass for you... (YouTube)
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Practical Application of dB (SPL)
- Previous by thread: Some nice bass for you... (YouTube)
- Next by thread: Re: Lefty wants to Learn Bass